Pull off those winter gloves and cue the thumb exercises – the Zoobilation Twitter Team is back!
Hosted four years running by yours truly, IndyHub is thrilled to partner with the Indianapolis Zoo for Zoobilation 2012: The Grand Voyage. On June 8 the Zoo will transform into a black tie affair with live music, party tents, open bars and food from Indianapolis’ finest restaurants. It’s a party-animal paradise! Most importantly, proceeds from Zoobilation benefit the Zoo and their mission to advance animal conservation.
Why do we need a Twitter Team?
Zoobilation doesn’t need help selling tickets (they sell out every year!). But at IndyHub, we’re all about engaging young professionals, and the Zoo couldn’t agree more. So while the Twitter Team won’t push ticket sales, they will introduce and promote Zoobilation to those YPs who will support the event for years to come.
Zoobilation Twitter Team members will receive:
- One free ticket to Zoobilation 2012 ($250 value)
- All-access Zoobilation map (giving you behind-the-scenes info of the best places to be!)
- Invitation to a “Zoo members-only” event
- Invitation to the Saks Zoobilation Fashion Show on April 19
- Opportunity to purchase one discounted Zoobilation 2012 ticket for $125 ($250 value)
- Two, one-day, general admission tickets to enjoy the Zoo at a later date ($30.50 value)
In exchange, here's what's expected from each Twitter Team member:
- Tweet (#indyzoob) about your experience at the members-only event, the Saks Zoobilation Fashion Show and of course at Zoobilation!
- Attend and tweet about pre-Zoobilation 2012 events to help us engage other attendees and the restaurants that will be attending Zoobilation
- Remember all tweets should be respectful of the integrity of the Indianapolis Zoo – inappropriate language or comments may disqualify you from remaining on the Twitter Team
- Have a blast at one of Indy’s premier events!
So, how do you land this exclusive opportunity?
By tweeting of course! And not with just any predictable updates – we’re looking for 140 characters filled with creativity and positive energy! Beginning on Monday, January 23 use the hashtag #indyzoob and tell us (@indyhub) why you’re a must-have on the Twitter Team.
With the help of our anonymous panel, we’ll select four people to carry out Twitter Team duties (well, we like to call them honors!). No fancy requirements to meet; we’re just looking for four Zoo- and Indy-lovin’ tweeps who can engage young professionals during Zoobilation 2012.
Ready. Set. Go!