Friday and Saturday, October 13 and 14 (shifts available)
Friday, October 13 (day before)
- Event Space Set-Up (2:00pm – 5:00pm; 7 volunteers needed)
Saturday, October 14
- Event Set-up (7:00am – 10:00am; 20 volunteers needed)
- Greeters (7:30am – 10:30pm; 8 volunteers needed)
- T-Shirt Tent (7:30am – 12:00pm; 8 volunteers needed)
- Vendor Tent (8:00am – 2:00pm; 4 volunteers needed)
- Volunteer Check-in (8:00am – 3:00pm; 5 volunteers needed)
- Course Guides (9:30am – 12:30pm; 12 volunteers needed)
- Food Assistance (9:30am – 2:00pm; 10 volunteers needed)
- Self Advocate Tent (9:30am – 1:30pm; 4 volunteers needed)
- Survey Takers (9:30am – 2:30pm; 6 volunteers needed)
- End of Walk Medals (10:00am – 12:30pm; 10 volunteers needed)
- Recycling/Trash Assistants (10:30am – 2:30pm; 6 volunteers needed)
- Clean-up (12:30pm – 2:30pm; 25 volunteers needed)
Learn more and sign up today!
About Down Syndrome Indiana
The mission of Down Syndrome Indiana is to serve as a conduit of information, support, and advocacy for individuals with Down syndrome and their families, which promotes growth and inclusion in the community.
Buddy Walk® is the most widely recognized public awareness event for the Down syndrome community. Locally, it is the largest fundraising and awareness event for Down Syndrome Indiana. Buddy Walk® is a family-friendly event open to all children and adults with Down syndrome, their families, friends and thousands of local supporters.