Founded in 2006 by a small group of health professionals, The Hospice Group offers over 30 years of healthcare experience to provide the best palliative care possible.
The Hospice Group is located in Indianapolis and provides services to persons in Central Indiana as well as an additional 42 counties. We provide a full range of end of life care, with registered nurses available 24/7. We provide emotional and spiritual support for patients and families, as well.
We believe that our values of excellence, integrity, commitment, teamwork, and community are the foundation of our organization. These are the guiding forces of every action and decision made. We also believe that educating the community regarding end-of-life issues empowers the community to deeply care about these issues; thereby, supporting and encouraging hospice to be utilized for superior end of life care.
Our Services include:
- Medical and Nursing
- Personal Care
- Homemaker Services
- Social Work Service
- Grief and other counseling
- Volunteer Program*
- Spiritual Care
- Physical, occupational, speech therapy
- Registered Dietician
Volunteers can assist in two areas: Patient care or Administrative.
- Help Co-facilitate a support group
- Respite sitting and patient visits
- Run errands for patient and family as needed
- Plan and participate in activities
- Assist in office duties
- Answering phones, filing, and assembling informational packets
- Assemble follow up bereavement mailings
To find out more, connect with Kyra at email@example.com or (317) 805-4711.