Thank you for joining us for IndyVolved presented by AES Indiana and hosted by Indianapolis Indians Charities! Today, you’ll connect with over 100 local nonprofit and community partners that are making a difference in our city. We know that Indy’s young people are up for the challenge to get connected, get involved and shape our city, and we can’t wait to make some of those introductions.
If you’re unsure of where to get started, that’s okay! We’re here to help. This year we’re making it easier than ever to plug in with local organizations that best align with your interests and passions. So simple, it’ll even be color-coded onsite. There’s no better place to connect with your civic match!
There’s a lot to do and see at IndyVolved. And considering this is the city’s largest civic engagement event, we want to help you make the most of your time. So we’ve created a one-stop shop to help you get IndyVolved.
Doors open at 4:30 pm. Stop by for as little or as long as your schedule allows. Here’s a quick preview of what you can expect at IndyVolved:
- Meet 100+ nonprofits & find your civic match with a customized connection
- Connect with doers & changemakers across the city
- Get your photo taken at home plate in Victory Field
- Try Sun King’s Indy Pale Ale in partnership with Visit Indy
- Try local sips & snacks including sweet treats from Best Chocolate in Town
- Food will be available throughout the event from Lumpia Creations, Cha-cho’s Latin Kitchen, We’re Popp’in Popcorn and Lemonade Indy,LLC, Upland Brewing Company, and Parched.
- Alcoholic (Sun King and Sip & Share Wines) and non-alcoholic (Rare Brew and Espresso To Go Indy) beverages will be available for purchase.
- Enjoy the After Party sponsored by All Lanes Lead to Indy and Indiana Sports Corp featuring live music from DJ Annie D and free breadsticks from HotBox Pizza.