- This event has passed.
Head to Head Documentary ( Heartland International Film Festival)
October 11, 2020 @ 7:15 pm - 8:45 pm$11
This documentary follows women facing the trauma of hair loss who must choose to either hide the elephant in the room or live outside the norms of beauty. The Director also grapples with her own identity and what it means to be authentic. It’s not just about hair – it’s about coping with challenges in mental health, relationships, and navigating our place in society, especially at the intersection of culture, race and gender.
– To save time and reduce physical contact at the venue, we highly encourage you to purchase your tickets online in advance.
– To ensure a smooth experience when you arrive, have your tickets ready to go on your phone, or print them out before you come! If you forget to purchase your tickets in advance, you can purchase them when you arrive, or on your phone while you wait in line.
– The line of cars arriving can get long, so we recommend arriving at least 30 minutes early.
– Tibbs: Doors will open at 6:30 PM (approximately 1 hour before the first screening)
Both locations do NOT supply radios. Use your car’s FM radio (it doesn’t drain the battery!) or bring a portable radio. Smartphone apps will not work, and there are no loudspeakers. The radio station will be provided at check-in.
– Concessions are available for purchase at both locations, but you may also bring your own concessions.
– You may sit outside of your car, but your party must remain within your parking space. If you leave your parking space, please wear a mask.
Other FAQs found at https://heartlandfilmfestival20.eventive.org/DriveInFAQs
– Drive-Ins will continue rain or shine!